Office Setup: Download, Install, and Activate With www.office.com/setup
Microsoft365.com/setup is a productivity software and services from Microsoft. It features Microsoft Apps like MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and MS Access. Use these for presentations, data management, document and spreadsheet creation, etc. Microsoft Office has a user-friendly interface, and the latest versions are compatible with smartphones, Windows, and Mac devices. Visit www.office.com.setup or microsoft365.com/setup to download, install or reinstall office setup. Our guidelines take you through the steps of downloading and installing Office Setup via www.office.com/setup.
Easy Steps to Download Office Setup Via microsoft356.com/setup
1. Log on to www.office.com.setup
Launch your browser; go to the official website www.office.com.setup.
2. Create or Sign in to your MS Office Account
If you never had an Office Setup account, create one at www.office.com/setup or setup.office.com. Existing users should click sign-in, enter their details to continue.
3. Select the Office Product you want to buy
Click the dropdown menu to see various Office versions available for sale; then, select your choice.
4. Get your product code to complete the purchase
Check your email or the Office Setup box to find your 25-alphanumeric code.
5. Enter the activation code
After creating your account and successfully logged in, navigate to the orange area to enter your product code.
6. Click the download icon
Once the information entered is correct, follow the on-screen prompt to complete the download.
7. Follow the instructions to Install
Now that the download is complete check the next section for installation instructions.
Simple steps to install Office Setup via microsoft365.com/setup
1. Locate the downloaded file
Search your computer to locate the office.com/setup file
2. Click the Office Setup file twice to run the installer
After finding the file, double-click to run the installer wizard.
3. Agree to the terms and conditions
Read the license agreement text, then hit on the ‘I Agree’ button. Wait until the installation is complete.
4. Launch any Office app
After the installation, open any of the apps to verify their state of activation. If everything went well, you should start enjoying your MS Office Suite.
How to Update Your Office Setup in Windows?
1. Click on the ‘Start’ icon
Please hover your mouse to the start button, click on it, and then navigate the settings option.
2. Select the ‘Update & Security’ button
After choosing the ‘Update & Security’ option, check the top left corner to select the Windows Update’ button.
3. Click on the ‘Advanced Options’
Locate the ‘Advanced Options’ text and click on it.
4. Select the methods of update delivery
Choose ‘automatic’ or ‘notify to reschedule a restart’ options. With the automatic option, your system can restart at any time to complete the update installation; without your permission, though.
Meanwhile, clicking on the ‘notify to restart’ option allows you to decide when the restart occurs.
5. Tick Yes to receive other Microsoft Products
Mark the box beside the ‘give me updates for other Microsoft Products when I update windows’ to receive regular updates from office.com.
How to Activate Office Setup?
1. Double click the downloaded Office setup file to open the activation wizard
2. Fill in your Microsoft account details to sign in
3. Key in your product key on the field
4. Hit on the ‘Activate’ button to finish.